Sunday 5 February 2012

Girls night in the 'Spa-spital'

Thank you Becky and Chelsea for my girls night!  Wedding shows, gelato and mani/pedis!  I couldn't have asked for a better night!  I love you both so much and wish we could have nights like this more often (but maybe not here). 

Chelsea had some very pressing medical questions for one of my nurses.  Can she paint my finger and toenails.  They said they need to have one finger available when they're checking my vitals, but to be on the safe side just to paint every other nail in case for some reason they need to use a different finger (or toe).  So, without further delay... The cancer mani/pedi:


Think it'll catch on?

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I was reading your posts from bottom to top, so I saw the pictures before reading the story behind them. I figured that this was just some new crazy style that I hadn't heard of (wouldn't be the first time). Looks good!

    PS - I bet you knew I'd be the first one to post on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to point out that Holly is in the picture of the three of us! She's the luckiest one...get's to hang with you through the thing.

    ReplyDelete