Friday 25 January 2013

Photo Update

Ok... So maybe it seems vain. I know I shouldn't be focusing on this and I am honestly just glad to be alive. 11 months ago, I didn't think I'd be here right now, so I guess this may seem petty, but it's getting really difficult to look in the mirror every day and not recognize myself.

Because of the medications I am on and what I have been through over the last year, I have lost my hair twice which still has not grown back, I have a hunchback, I have extra fat deposits in my face and neck, I am growing crazy amounts of body and facial hair, can't seem to lose any weight that I've put on and now have had to start wearing my glasses most of the time. When can I just be me again???

I year ago...



Spring...

Fall...


Now...


No comments:

Post a Comment