Monday 28 January 2013

It's been a rough couple of weeks for me. The shortness of breath seems to be getting worse every day. I've had all of the tests done that my doctor ordered at my last appointment, so hopefully when I have my clinic appointment tomorrow he will have some answers for me. It has come to the point where I cannot even sleep in my own bed because I can't climb the stairs. Walking more than about 10 steps causes me to get winded, shaky and tired and even standing for more than a few minutes is exhausting. 

The tests I had done last week were checking my lungs, however my blood pressure has been extremely high and I'm pretty sure the problem is going to turn out to be connected to my heart and blood pressure and not my lungs. I guess I will find out more tomorrow.

In other news, the joint pain still comes and goes but when it comes it's unbearable. This morning I woke up feeling like I've been stabbed in the knee.

More updates later this week if/when I get some answers... Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment